Karpfenangeln nähe München

cosma2130

Hello friends!

I hope there is no big problem because I write in English(my German is not so good yet).
So, I have just got the fishing license here in Bayern and I would need some tips from you regarding some good lakes where I can catch some carps near Munch or not more than 100 km away? If possible, swimming to be forbidden or at least delimited of fishing area.
Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Best regards,
Cosmin

Seele

Böhser Siluro
Teammitglied
Helft doch mal unserem fremdsprachigen Freund.

Er sucht einen See zum Karpfenangeln, wichtig wäre ihm im Umkreis von max 100km um München und keine Badegäste wenn möglich oder mit ausgewiesenem Bereich der nur für Angler reserviert ist.
Wie ich aus den Zeilen lesen kann, keinen Pay Lake

MrFloppy

wurmbader und schnürlwascher
AW: Karpfenangeln nähe München

Hi Cosmin,
What kind of carp fishing do you prefer?
Fishing with particle baits and a light feeder rod will be fine for most lakes. When i lived on munich i went fishing at Eching 2 which is between unterschleissheim and Eching. Fishing with corn or worms will give you some carp, tench, roach and bass.

Have a look:
http://www.fischwaid-muenchen.de/Gewasser/Baggersee_Eching_II/baggersee_eching_ii.html

For boilie fishing i don't know where to go as it is to time consuming for me with all the feeding prior fishing :(

Cheers
Gregor

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI MT7-L09 mit Tapatalk

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

cosma2130

Hi Cosmin,
What kind of carp fishing do you prefer?
Fishing with particle baits and a light feeder rod will be fine for most lakes. When i lived on munich i went fishing at Eching 2 which is between unterschleissheim and Eching. Fishing with corn or worms will give you some carp, tench, roach and bass.

For boilie fishing i don't know where to go as it is to time consuming for me with all the feeding prior fishing :(

Cheers
Gregor

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI MT7-L09 mit Tapatalk
Hi Gregor,

Thanks for your reply.
It's not mandatory for me to use only boilies, I can use worms or corn too and tench, roach or bass will be a good catch too:) I just want to catch something for the first time here in Germany:) I've just got the fishing licence one week ago...I tried last weekend to catch some fish at kronthaler weiher in Erding, but there were too many people and dogs in the water and I had to pack and to leave because it made no sense to fish with that noise. So hopefully, next weekend will be better for me:)
Best regards,
Cosmin

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for your reply.
It's not mandatory for me to use only boilies, I can use worms or corn too and tench, roach or bass will be a good catch too:) I just want to catch something for the first time here in Germany:) I've just got the fishing licence one week ago...I tried last weekend to catch some fish at kronthaler weiher in Erding, but there were too many people and dogs in the water and I had to pack and to leave because it made no sense to fish with that noise. So hopefully, next weekend will be better for me:)
Best regards,
Cosmin

i would assume every little swamp is filled with people given the 35C+ temperatures outside |uhoh:

cosma2130

Hello! I was wondering if someone can give me some infoomation about anglergilde-sempt weiher?
http://www.anglergilde-sempt.de/unsere-gew%C3%A4sser/
Has someone been there recently? What kind of bait shoud be used for carps and the rest of species? I would try to go there because as far as i can see "baden ist verboten".
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Hey Cosma2130,

im member of Anglergilde-Sempt.

You can use Boilis, maize or worms or every other Carpbait you want.
When you find the carps they will bite.
For predator fishing you can use dead fish or every other lures
you have in your box.

But no feeding, method feeder and comparable allowed !

Its correct no swimming allowed. Only fishing #6

If you need more information PN me.

Mozartkugel

go to "Autobahnsee" in Elchingen. Lot of big carps, throw corn in the water and carp will come soon to eat. Look google to find the sea it is not far from München.

Endlich kann ich mein Schulenglisch wieder anweden. :m

Mozartkugel

I dont know in München but you can go to big sea in south like "Ammersee" or "Starnberger See". But not from boat rather from beach. There are much boats on the water but they fish for "Renken". Maybe you dont know this fish.

You can also go to local dealer and ask questions. I know the junior chef his name is Tom. He is friendly and can help you to find sea with good carps... http://www.akm-angelgeraete.de/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

cosma2130

Thanks for the suggestion!
I was wondering if someone can share his experience at Feringasee or a similar lake where I can feed the fish and I have chances to catch also some big carps. Finsinger Moos is nice, I catched a carp of 4 Kilos, but I would like a place where feeding the fish is allowed.
Thanks!

I dont know in München but you can go to big sea in south like "Ammersee" or "Starnberger See". But not from boat rather from beach. There are much boats on the water but they fish for "Renken". Maybe you dont know this fish.

You can also go to local dealer and ask questions. I know the junior chef his name is Tom. He is friendly and can help you to find sea with good carps... http://www.akm-angelgeraete.de/

Oben