Stellenanzeige: Work in the summer at fishing camp in Northern Norway

Werbung

werbung​
We are looking for a fishing enthusiast to come to our camp in the north of Norway on Senja Island to work with us during our 2015 summer season.

An ideal candidate would be:
- Male, between 20 - 35 years old
- Ready to work during our summer season (from around April until September)
- Speaks fluent English and German
- Is energetic, hard-working and shares passion for fishing
- Is also able to take care of other jobs, such as fishing camp daily routines, renting boats, checking in & out guests etc.
- Has good communication skills
- Good personal culture
- Likes to be in the nature

If it works out for both sides, we are interested in a long-term commitment (more than one seaason)

No previous experience with fishing in north of Norway needed, but it is essential to have general knowledge/experience about sea fishing and be willing to learn.

We will provide training on our boats, fishing spots etc.

If you think you are ready for your Arctic adventure, send us your CV to booking@mefjordbrygge.no with a short cover letter describing yourself in a few sentences.

We offer nice working conditions, friendly team and beautiful nature around to explore in your free time!

Mefjord Brygge
www.MefjordBrygge.no

booking@mefjordbrygge.no

meckchris

AW: Stellenanzeige: Work in the summer at fishing camp in Northern Norway

What a fantastic offer!Ten years ago,if I was a single,I snap it!

Greatings to norway-music and nature#6

Is it possible to work for a shorter time periodl? I am a student and would like to work during the holidays. I do speak norwegian as well.

Mozartkugel

und hat man sich für jemanden hier entschieden? Und wieviel Kohle gibt es? Hoffentlich kein Studentenlohn |supergri

zeitgeist91

Reinkarnation von Izaak Walton

Will you be looking for people again in the future? I d gladly hand in my cv, unfortunately i cant work this summer. what a pity!

Oben